To support Omnigom’s rebrand to new digital agency ix.co, as part of the businesses acquisition by the global leader in sports media rights distribution, sponsorship sales, and media production, Infront. Working directly with ix.co Chief Commercial Officer, the three main challenges that faced the team were:
• To ensure smooth transition of brand
• To maximise the reach of the announcement across the international sports, entertainment and media industries
• To drive current client confidence in the new business practice
In lieu of an internal main marketing lead we effectively filled that gap on a number of fronts to support this key organisational transformation. Our strategy implemented worked to:
• Engage a wide range of internal and external international stakeholders
• Provide clarity and consistency in the delivery of the rebrand, bringing together ix.co’s creative and marketing teams and managing time frames for launch
• Teeing up key media titles to provide earned PR opportunities and editorials
• Devise a series of content pieces to be shared with current and potential clients
• Manage a host of ads across PPC, Display and Social channels, weighting the budget to ensure reach was maximised and the campaign was sustained for a four-month period
• Educate the wider sports and entertainment industry of the benefits of the rebrand
• Kickstart the commercial team’s efforts in their “new world” to reduce friction and stimulate growth
The results were significant. We provided extended coverage of the rebrand across four months. The paid online ad campaigns were seen by over 2 million people internationally, backed by prominent industry news media coverage.
Through the lead generation efforts, over two thousand additional new business contacts were delivered to the commercial team for follow up.
Please add your details and we’ll be in contact.